Wednesday, April 7, 2010

From Germany, with love...

Got this in the ol' inbox yesterday. Translated from German to English by Babelfish...

Subject: Proposal to co-operation between Geeko graduation and http://www.promisenottolaugh.com/

Very honoured Web master, my name is Tanja Kastner and I is graduation active as Werbeberaterin in the agency Geeko.

We represent renowned enterprises, which are in the context of their on-line marketing campaign in the search for suitable advertising partners. Since your web page appears particularly interesting to me, I would inquire gladly with you whether you are interested in it against payment fitting advertising formats on your web page to merge. Gladly I can dispatch on your desire a concrete and noncommittal offer to you.

Please communicate to me whether you are interested in further information.

Yours sincerely,

Tanja Kastner
Werbeberaterin
Business development department
Geeko graduation

P.S.: In order to receive from us no further offers, you answer please with bright email. We will then remove your email address immediately from the distributor.

I'll be sure to respond with a bright email. Maybe a nice neon green.

0 comments:

Post a Comment